AIRCRAFT, YACHT AND BOAT BROKERAGE ALL IN ONE PLACE!
At JetSet Aviation, a Business Jet Acquisitions firm, we are committed to providing our clients with the right aircraft for their business needs through our in-depth knowledge of the aviation industry. Purchasing a jet or turbine prop aircraft, with their high-market values, is a knowledge-based procedure. You need professionals that can obtain the following information quickly and accurately:
· A full pre-purchase analysis, taking your budget into full concern.
· Market research, finding the right aircraft to fit your travel needs.
· The current market standard for the aircraft you are looking for.
Once we have spent the necessary time evaluating your specific needs, and narrowed the search to a few different models of planes, we can then move on to obtaining the inspection status information. When you work with the professional business jets acquisitions team at JetSet Aviation, we eliminate the guessing games. We will provide you with an in-depth analysis of your aircraft needs, which includes:
· A full maintenance history analysis.
· AD compliance and inspection status.
· Time the aircraft has been on the market.
· An interior and exterior condition report.
· Complete survey of all aircraft log books and equipment.
This is accomplished during our pre-buy purchasing phase. We will have an objective services facility attend to all inspections in order to provide an unbiased professional survey of the aircraft and all its components.
Once we move on to the purchasing phase, after comparing all aircraft in the current marketplace, we provide:
· Financial assistance through our industry contacts if needed.
· Negotiating power which is second to none in the industry.
For more information on how we can find you the right aircraft, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org